ASEV will grant to you a personal, nonexclusive, nontransferable license to hyperlink (“Link”) your Internet Web site to ASEV’s Internet Web site, and/or use ASEV’s Web link logo (“Link Logo”) as part of your Intenet Web site subject to the following terms and conditions: You must accept all terms and conditions in this Agreement.
- You must include the following notice on any World Wide Web (www) page you create that includes the Link or the Link Logo: “ASEV and the ASEV Logo are licensed trademarks of American Society for Enology and Viticulture.” This Agreement gives you no rights to any intellectual property of ASEV.
- You may only use the licensed Link Logo. No other ASEV logo, obtained from ASEV’s Web pages or any other ASEV or non-ASEV source, may be used. To obtain the Logo Link, please click here.
- You may not use the name “ASEV”, the Link, and/or the Link Logo to disparage ASEV, its members, officers, directors, employees, and/or services in any way that in ASEV’s sole business judgment and discretion may diminish or damage the goodwill in ASEV’s name or Link Logo, including, but not limited to, uses that could be deemed obscene, pornographic, excessively violent, or to encourage unlawful activities.
- You may not alter the appearance of the Link Logo. The Link Logo must stand by itself and must include a minimum amount of 30 pixels of empty space around it so as to avoid unintended associations with any other objects including, but not limited to, type, photography, borders, and edges. You may not use the Link Logo as a feature or design element of any other logo.
- You may not use the name “ASEV”, the Link, and/or the Link Logo in any manner that implies ASEV sponsorship or endorsement of your products, services, and/or Internet Web site.
- You may not display the name “ASEV”, the Link, and/or the Link Logo more prominently than your company, product, Internet Web site name, or logo.
- ASEV reserves the right to alter, modify, or discontinue ASEV’s Web pages and ASEV Link Logo at any time, at its sole discretion. ASEV makes no warranty, whether express or implied, and specifically disclaims any warranty of merchantability or fitness for purpose related to ASEV’s Web pages and/or services. ASEV shall not be liable or obligated in any manner for any damages or other losses of any type whatsoever incurred by you in connection with the subject matter of this Agreement, and you hereby agree to waive such claims that you may acquire against ASEV.
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless ASEV, its principles, content providers, service providers, employers, agents, and any of its affiliates for any loss or damage (including legal fees) caused to ASEV arising out of your use of the name “ASEV”, the Link, and/or the Link Logo.
- ASEV reserves the right to review your use of the name “ASEV”, the Link, and/or the Link Logo, and you agree to provide ASEV unrestricted access to your site to review your use of the name “ASEV”, the Link, and/or the Link Logo. ASEV may at any time, and in its sole business judgment and/or discretion, require you to discontinue your use of the name “ASEV”, the Link, and/or the Link Logo.
Before you are authorized to Link to the ASEV Web site or to use ASEV’s Link Logo, you must verify by e-mail that you accept all terms and conditions of this Agreement. Please send the e-mail to email@example.com. In the message box, please indicate that you accept all terms and conditions in the ASEV Web Link & Logo License Agreement as shown in ASEV’s Web sites.