Click here for Hotel Information
- Click here to pre-register online or call (650)416-2486 or (800) 550-1496 to register by phone.
- Pre-registration rates are valid through June 13 .
- After June 13, you must register on-site and rates will be $25 – $ 75 higher (fee will only be applied once if registering for multiple events).
- Registration confirmations will be sent to you by email for registration received by June 13, 2011.
- Register your name as you would like it to appear on your badge.
- Pick up your badge on-site in the ASEV registration area in the DeAnza Foyer of the Portola Hotel & Spa.
- Refer to Daily Schedule for registration hours.
- BADGES WILL NOT BE MAILED.
- Badges must be worn for admission to all ASEV National Conference events.
- Registration fees must be paid in advance.
- MasterCard, VISA, Discover, Diner’s Club and American Express will be accepted
- Make checks payable to Conference Registration.
- Refund requests must be submitted in writing to Conference Registration.
- Your request must be received or postmarked by June 13, 2011.
- No refunds will be given after June 13, 2011.
- A $50 service charge will apply to each event. This includes the Tuesday and Friday seminars.
- There will be no cancellation refunds for student registration, Industry Seminars or directory of registrants
Click here for hotel information.
- ASEV has arranged a special room rate at the hotel listed below in the Hotel section.
- It is necessary to register for the conference in order to reserve a room at the discount rate.
- The Portola Hotel will not accept direct phone calls for room reservations inour room block.
- The deadline for the conference rate is June 1, 2011 at 5:00 pm (PDT).
Rooms may sell out before the deadline, so reserve your room today!
- Room confirmations will be emailed by Conference Registration within ten days of your confirmed reservation by the hotel.
- If you do not receive your confirmation within this time frame, please contact Conference Registration at 800-550-1496 or 650-416-2486 or by email.
- We encourage you to contact the hotel directly after June 3 to request a confirmation number directly from the hotel.
Changes and Cancellations
- Changes and cancellations before June 1 must be made in writing through Conference Registration by fax (888-463-9278 or 650-416-2499) or email.
- Refer to your registration confirmation for instructions on changes and cancellation via the Internet.
- After June 1, you must contact the hotel directly.
- Cancellations must be made before 3:00 pm 48 hours (2 days) prior to day of arrival.
- A credit card guarantee is required for all hotel reservations.
- The Portola Hotel & Spa will charge your credit card (equal to the room rate and tax for the first night) at the time the hotel receives your reservation request.
- If your reservation is cancelled in advance (per cancellation policy), the hotel will refund the deposit.
- If the reservation is not cancelled in advance (per cancellation policy) the charge will remain on the credit card provided for deposit as a “no show” fee equal to one night’s room and tax.
- A 10.065% occupancy tax plus a $1 tourism fee per night, per room will apply to all reservations.
- Self-parking – $17/day
- Valet parking – $20/day
|National Conference Contracted Hotel|
|Portola Hotel & Spa (Headquarter Hotel)
Two Portola Plaza
Monterey, CA 93940Single/Double: $199
$20 charge for each additional person per room per night beyond double occupancy
Phone: (831) 649-4511