Last updated on April 2, 2012
Click here for hotel information.
- Conference registration opened April 12, 2012.
- Pre-registration rates are valid through June 12 .
- After June 12, you must register on-site and rates will be $25 – $ 75 higher (fee will only be applied once if registering for multiple events).
- Registration confirmations will be sent to you by email.
- Register your name as you would like it to appear on your badge.
- Pick up your badge on-site in the ASEV registration area in the Ballroom Lobby (Lower Level 1) at the Portland Marriott Downtown Waterfront hotel.
- Refer to Daily Schedule for registration hours.
- BADGES WILL NOT BE MAILED.
- Badges must be worn for admission to all ASEV National Conference events.
- Registration fees must be paid in advance.
- MasterCard, VISA, Discover, Diner’s Club and American Express will be accepted
- Make checks payable to ASEV.
- Refund requests must be submitted in writing to ASEV.
- Your request must be received or postmarked by June 12, 2012.
- No refunds will be given after June 12, 2012.
- A $50 service charge will apply to each event. This includes the Tuesday Symposium and Friday seminar.
- There will be no cancellation refunds for student registration, Industry Seminars or directory of registrants
- ASEV has arranged a special room rate at the Portland Marriott Downtown Waterfront hotel.
- You may book your reservation directly with the Portland Marriott Downtown Waterfront hotel online or call 1-877-901-6632 or 506-474-2009.
- The deadline for the conference rate is Tuesday, May 29, 2012, at 5:00 pm (PDT).
Rooms may sell out before the deadline, so reserve your room today!
- Room confirmations will be emailed by the Portland Marriott Downtown Waterfront hotel.
- If you do not receive your confirmation, please contact the Portland Marriott Downtown Waterfront hotel at 1-877-901-6632 or 506-474-2009.
Changes and Cancellations
- Refer to your hotel confirmation for cancellation information.
- You may cancel your reservation for no charge until 6:00 pm (PDT). Cancellations made after 6:00 pm on the day of arrival will forfeit one night’s room and tax.
- A credit card guarantee is required for all hotel reservations.
- If the reservation is not cancelled in advance (per cancellation policy), the hotel will charge the credit card provided for deposit as a “no show” fee equal to one night’s room and tax.
- A 12.5% occupancy tax per night, per room will apply to all reservations.
- Valet Parking: $30 per Day/$8 per Hour
Overnight Guests have In and Out Privileges
- Self Parking: $10.50 – $15 per Day/$6 per Hour
Conveniently Located Within One Block (no in and out privileges)
|National Conference Contracted Hotel|
|Portland Marriott Downtown Waterfront (headquarters hotel)
1401 SW Naito Parkway
Portland, Oregon 97201 USA
|Rate: $169/night single/double occupancy plus tax (approx. 12.5%)|
|Reservations – Housing is now closed.|