Walla Walla, WA
August 01, 2019
150 E Boeing Ave
Walla Walla, WA 99362
Dunham Cellars is a small family-owned winery located in Walla Walla, Washington. We are seeking enthusiastic seasonal interns to join our production staff for the 2019 harvest. Internships start in June with 1 to 2 days per week of general cellar work, bottling and training. Once we transition to harvesting positions will cover every level of crush activity from fruit sorting, cap management, pressing and barrel work.
One of the selected interns will focus on assisting the lab. This person will process vineyard samples for juice analysis, check brix and temp daily, pull samples for analysis, prepare yeast inoculations and additions.
- self-motivated and efficient with his/her use of time and comfortable working in a small team
- ability to drive forklift is not required, but is a plus
- possess a valid driver’s license
- available up to 7 days a week
- ability to work flexible and extended hours when necessary
- physically fit and able to lift and carry up to 50lb
- attention to detail is a must
- most importantly, must have a positive attitude
Interested individuals should send their resume, cover letter and a list of work references to firstname.lastname@example.org.