June 24–28, 2013
Portola Hotel and Monterey Conference Center
Monterey, California USA
The National Conference will return to a California setting where wine tasting is minutes away from whale watching. Monterey County showcases approximately 85 vintners and growers throughout the county with over 40,000 acres of wine grapes collectively.
hours and program
it is updated.
|Dr. Jim Wolpert
- Merit Award Presentation – Dr. Jim Wolpert, University of California, Davis
The Changing Role of Extension in the Modern
- Rootstock Symposium
- Tannin Symposium
- Research Reports
- Student-Industry Mixer & Tribute to Merit Awardee, Jim Wolpert
- Industry Seminars - Wednesday & Thursday
- Alcohol Consumption Management for Winery and Vineyard Employees
- Bottling Line Sanitation
- Food Safety Modernization Act
- Getting Your Lab Ready for Harvest
- Sustainable Water Management in the Vineyard
- Vineyard Safety and Compliance
- Student Flash Talk - NEW!